Saturday 25 August 2012

A/W WISH LIST.

Wish list 1


T BY ALEXANDER WANG white muscle tee / OFFICE ankle boots / CHANEL 2.55 bag / TOPSHOP pu leggings / BALENCIAGA leather jacket / TOPSHOP white sweater / RODARTE pink sweater / PROENZA SCHOULER clutch

I'm a believer that you don't need a MASSIVE wardrobe to be a good blogger.  I think the best way to go is to have your wardrobe on rotation, if you're not going to wear it again, then you should probably let go of it.  I'm currently editing my current wardrobe, giving stuff away to charity or selling them on ebay to make way for the new.
Above is my wish list for A/W, although I doubt what I sell on ebay will pay for even a quarter of it.  But it's called a 'wish' list!

1 comment:

  1. You did some amazing choices!I love both bags and both sweaters but the leather jacket looks fantastic.Great blog.

    ReplyDelete